Thursday 13 March 2014

Other Folks' Frustrations with Whole Foods

I've never been to Whole Foods, but I've found two recent articles about the grocer fairly entertaining: Whole Foods: America’s Temple of Pseudoscience, and America’s Angriest Store: How Whole Foods Attracts Complete Shitheads. The second article is particularly entertaining, but I found the first article especially interesting. I've spent a lot of proverbial "cycles" researching and debating science, pseudoscience, religion, and cults. The American right gets accused of pseudoscience all the time, but I've witnessed just as much irrational, faith-based pseudoscience from the American (and, for that matter, international) left. So, read the first article for entertainment purposes, and read the second for entertainment and informational purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment