Saturday 31 January 2015

They Were Spies! Americans Season 3 is Upon Us

I was interested to see this article on Wednesday, though the answer to the BBC's question is "No, that's absolutely ridiculous, and you should be ashamed of yourself for suggesting such nonsense."

Anyway, Lady Jaye and I love The Americans. We love the drama, the suspense, and the excitement, plus I happen to have taken a course in Strategic Intelligence, so I'm keen on telling Lady Jaye about the history behind the drama. We started watching right around the time that I moved across the country, and we buzzed through the first couple of seasons in a matter of three or four months - not bad when many of those episodes had to be coordinated remotely to correspond to two significantly different schedules. The third season premiered last night, and we're extremely excited to start watching it.

No comments:

Post a Comment