Thursday 11 November 2021

Back to Blogging... I Hope?

After more than two years of silence, I've decided that I'd like to start blogging again. Why have I been absent for two years? Well, the truth of the matter is that we got a puppy. Pictured is our not-quite-two-year-old Weimaraner, Tango. He's been absolutely wonderful, and if I continue blogging, he'll be the source of no shortage of material. However, between him and the pandemic, the last couple of years have been nothing short of chaos.

There's no shortage of topics to write about. I expect a lot of it to be just sharing what interesting YouTube videos I've been watching, podcasts I've been listening to, or maybe occasional news articles that are worth sharing. Maybe I'll share some other projects, too - for example, I've been publishing podcasts on an irregular schedule since early 2019, and may be starting a second podcast project in the near future. All of that ought to be worth sharing, right?

Well, I suppose we'll see. It's possible that this will be little more than a blip on the radar, but if I can consolidate and synergize some things, it would be nice to start sharing some things here on a more regular basis. In the mean time, thanks for tuning in.

No comments:

Post a Comment